入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 正文

英语口语

问英语日常用语

zxc2023-08-27英语口语1

问英语日常用语

虽然不到60句,但是可以先看着哈:)

关于情感 Emotions

I can't stand him any longer. 我再也受不了他了。

He flared up at me. 他惹恼我了。

Even the mention of his name starts my fuming. 连听到他的名字我都来气。

You look concerned. What's on your mind? 你看起来有点担心,在想什么呢?

Going to the dentist really nerves me. 看牙医真让我紧张。

实用英语口语

关于食物

It tastes stale! 吃起来好像不新鲜了。

I couldn't help it. They are so good! 实在受不了,太好吃了。

How do you want your beef? 牛排想要几分熟?

Make it small, please. 弄小点儿。

I want it to be very, very, lean. 我要特别瘦的。

How often do you eat out? 多长时间出去吃饭一次?

I'd like to reserve a table for dinner. 我想晚餐定一个桌子。

It's on me. 我请客。

It's my treat.

A drink to you and your future wife! 为你和你未来的太太干杯!

关于爱情

Don't forget to drop me a line. 别忘了给我写信。

It's hard to keep up contact! 很难保持联系。

Why don't you have a heart-to-heart talk with her? 为什么不和她真心交谈一下呢?

Honesty is the best policy. 诚实是最好的策略。

20句英语日常句子加翻译

1.Do you have a family?

正确译文:你有孩子吗?

2.It's a good father that knows his son.

就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子.

3.I have no opinion of that sort of man.

我对这类人很反感.

4.She put 5 dollars into my hand,you have been a great man today.

她把5美圆塞到我手上说:你今天表现得很好.

5.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two.

我是最小的儿子,但是我还有两个妹妹.

6.The picture flattered her.

她比较上照.

7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England.

她杂那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国.

8. He is a walking skeleton.

他很瘦.

9.The machine is in repair.

机器已经修好了.

10.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty.

他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪.

11.You don't know what you are talking about.

你在胡说八道.

12.You don't begin to understand what they mean.

你根本不知道他们在干嘛. don't begin :决不

13.They didn't praise him slightly.

他们大大地表扬了他.

14.That's all I want to hear.

我已经听够了.

15.I wish I could bring you to see my point.

你要我怎么说你才能明白呢.

16.You really flatter me.

你让我受宠若惊.

17.He made a great difference.

有他没他结果完全不一样.

18.You cannot give him too much money.

你给他再多的钱也不算多.

19.The long exhausting trip proved too much.

这次旅行矿日持久,我们都累倒了.

20.The monk is only not a dead man.

这个和尚虽然活着,但跟死了差不多.