关于面试英语情景对话 关于面试英语情景对话简单
一、关于面试的英语情景对话,十句?
A: Good afternoon, sir.
B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.
A: Thank you.
B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.Why are you interested in working for our company? 为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作? Because your company has a good sales record. 因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。Why did you leave your former company? 为什么离开以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible. 因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。 What are your great strengths? 你有什么优点?
I'm a good team player. 我是一个富有团队精神的人。
I'm a hard-working, persistent person. 我工作刻苦,性情执着。
二、五人英语面试情景对话?
What are you good at?
I am good at communicating with others.
What do you think of this job?
I want to gain more experience,and I believe this job is a good chance.
Do you have any questions for us?
What about the salary?
3000 a month.
That's very well.
So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
I am waiting.
Thank you.Bye.
Bye.
三、关于面试的英语情景对话五个人?
Did you have any working in spend drink or to eat? Yes, I did some painting, just such as English totals a model.
四、面试英语老师的情景对话?
我想成为一名老师
莉莉:早上好,我是莉莉。我来应聘广告上的老师一职。
苔丝:你好。你有哪些教学经验?
莉莉:恐怕我没有什么教学经验。在大学时,我是学英语教育的。我希望找一份跟我的专业有关的工作。
苔丝:在大学,你最喜欢的课程是什么?
莉莉:我最喜欢西方文化和文学。
苔丝:你想在我们这里干多久?
莉莉:虽然我没有做老师的工作经验,但是你们对工作的描述深深吸引了我。这正是我从小就一直梦想的职业。
苔丝:你有什么爱好吗?
莉莉:有,我喜欢运动、读书和听音乐。
苔丝:你有什么发表的作品吗?
莉莉:我有。我已经在报纸上发表过几篇文章。
苔丝:我们在一周之内可能会再和你联系。
莉莉:非常感谢您。
五、情景对话,英语?
1. Meet on the train
乘客A:Excuse me, is this seat taken?对不起,这
个座位有人坐吗?
乘客B:No, I don't think so.我想应该没有人。
乘客A:Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o
'clock to will you go?谢谢,我在等 9 点到上海的
火车,你去哪呢?
乘客B:What a coincidence! we are the same train.
真是太巧了,我们同一列火车。
乘客A:Really? What is your seat number?真的吗?
你座位几号?
乘客B: on the second row. And you?第二排 5号,
你呢?
乘客B:Could you please keep an eye on my
luggage? I want to go to the washroom.你能帮我
照看下行李吗?我去下洗手间。
乘客A:No problem.没问题。
乘客B:Thank you so much.非常感谢。
2. Be a guest at a friend's house
A:Mrs. wu, would you care for another helping?吴
小姐,还要再来一点吗?
B:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.不啦,谢谢。
我已经够饱了。
A:Did you enjoy the meal?您吃得怎么样?
B:lt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long
time. It's such a rich dinner.好久没有吃过这样美
味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
A:I'm so glad you like it.你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
B:Thank you very much for your hospitality.谢谢你的盛情款待。
3.Ask the way
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?对不起,
请问我在地图上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh! I think I'm lost. Can I go from here to the
railway station?哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里
到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks
then turn left.顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
A: Excuse me. I'm afraid I got lost. Can you
show me the way to the station?对不起,我迷路
了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B: I 'm walking that way. Let me lead you the way.
我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm
looking for the Museum.对不起,打扰一下,不知
您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. I t's across town.哇,你是迷
路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh! What bad luck! How can I get to the
Museum?哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then
transfer to a bus to get there.您可以在此乘坐 24
路公共汽车换乘 83 路公共汽车到那里。
六、英语情景对话?
Lisa:Hi,Jim!You look so tired. What's up?
Jim:I didn't sleep well last night.
Lisa: What did you do before going to bed?
Jim: l played video games with my cousin.
Lisa:That's why you couldn't sleep well.
七、英语对话情景?
Mike.I hate to say this,But you radio is going to loud。
Oh.I am sorry.I will turn it down right now.
迈克,我不想这么说,但是你的收音机声音太大了。
哦对不起。我现在就把音量调小。
八、关于步入成年的英语情景对话?
Ann: Here is a letter for you.
这有封信是你的。
Lily: From who? My father or?
谁写的?我爸爸还是?
Ann: No, it’s from Mary. Open it and I want to know why she wrote to you.
不,是玛丽,拆开看看吧,我想知道她为什么写信给你。
Lily: She said everything was fine, but she had got a heavy cold for a week. She couldn’t do anything.
她说一切都很好,不过她得重感冒一个礼拜了,什么事都做不了。
Ann: Did she take some medicine? A cold is not a serious problem, but if we don’t take notice, it would become pneumonia.
她吃药了吗?感冒不是什么重要的事,但是如果没注意,它会变成肺炎的。
Lily: Oh, is that serious?
噢,有这么严重吗?
Ann: Yes, it will damage your lung, and next time you will be easy to catch a cold.
是的,这会损害你的肺,而下次你就很容易得感冒了。
Lily: I should write to her and tell her the seriousness and ask her husband to take her to hospital.
我应该写信告诉她事情的严重性,然后叫她丈夫带她去医院。
Ann: I hope Mary will be all right.
我真希望玛丽没事。
Lily: Me too.
我也是。
九、关于依赖科技的英语情景对话?
B:That's pretty advanced.
A:到离开办公室的时间了,首先我得注销我的电脑,然后我设置电子安全系统。
A:Now I'll quickly send a short message to my wife and take the elevator down to the basement.
B:真是太先进了。
B:Is that where you park?
A:现在我要快速地发一条短讯给我的妻子,然后乘电梯去地下室。
A:Yes ,the car park is under constant video surveillance , so my car is quite safe. Please get in.
B:这就是你停车的地方吗?
B:Thank you. Where is your key?
A:是的,停车场有录像监控,我的车很安全。请进。
A:There's no need , I have keyless entry , and the steering wheel recognizes my finger prints before starting the car. Now,we can look at the navigation system to find the best route home.
B:好的,你的钥匙呢?
B:That's amazing, it even shows all the roads that are congested at the moment.
A:没这种必要,我有指纹感应,方向盘在我开车前会自动识别我的指纹。现在我们可以看看导向系统以找出最佳的回家路线。
A:Using GPS I can rely on this to direct me home. Now I just need to find my E-Card to automatically open the gate and we can drive out.
B:太不可思议,它甚至把现在交通堵塞的地方都显示出来。
B:Pretty soon cars will be driving Lhemselves.
A:我可以依靠全球定位系统的引导回家,现在我只需找出我的电子卡就可把大门打开,我们就可开车出去了。
A:Maybe , but in the meantime why not help me find the remote control for my garage door?
B:很快,车就可自动开了。
B:Here it is,and here we are.
A:可能会吧,你能帮忙我找找遥控把车房打开吗?
A:When I tum off my home alarm ,the house will automatically tum on the lights and set the climate to a comfortable level.
B:找到了,给你。我们到家了。
B:I have to get home, but I don't need all of this fancy technology,l think I'Il just walk.
A:当我把家里的警报关掉后,电灯就会自动开启,同时把室温调到宜人的温度。
B:我得回家了,我不需要这些高科技,我想我走路就行了。
十、英语问路情景对话?
1.Could you tell me the way to...?
1.请问去...该怎么走?
Vicky: Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the Star Hotel?
薇琦:不好意思,请问晨星酒店怎么走?
Peter: Yes. Go down the main road. You can't miss it.
彼得:喔,沿着大路往前走,就可以找到。
Vicky: How long will it take me to get there?
薇琦:到那里大概要多久?
Peter: It's only about a five-minute walk.
彼得:只要走5分钟左右。
Vicky: Thank you very much.
薇琦:非常感谢。
Peter: You're welcome.
彼得:不用客气。
2.I think I'm lost here.
2.我想我迷路了。
Vincent: Good morning, madam. I think I'm lost here. The place I want to go to is a hotel called the Hilton.
小姐,早安。我想我迷路了,我要去希尔顿大酒店。
Annie: Do you know in which area?
你知道是在哪一个地区吗?
Vincent: No, I am sorry I have no idea. I am a stranger here.
对不起,我不知道,我没有来过这里。
Annie: I see. Well, do you know anything near the hotel?
这样啊。那你知道酒店附近有什么地标吗?
Vincent: Oh, yes. My friend told me the hotel was near the Central Railway Station.
知道,我朋友说是在中央火车站附近。
Annie: Then you'll have to take a bus and get off at the Central Railway Station.
那么你就坐公交车到中央火车站下车。
Vincent: Can you show me where the Central Railway Station is on this map?
可不可以请你指给我看,中央火车站在地图上的什么地方?
Annie: OK.
可以啊。