入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 成人商务英语 > 正文

成人商务英语

酒店常用英语

zxc2023-06-11成人商务英语1

一、

1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?

您想订哪种类型的房间?

3)A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms?

您想订哪几天的房间呢?

5) What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

6) May I know your name?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

7)How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

8)I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

9) I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand.

您应预期付1000美元的定金。

11)There is a 10 per cent discount.

10%的折扣。

12)What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

13) Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

14)A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

15) We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。

16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!

17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。

18) Mind (or watch) your step!

请走好!

19) We wish you a pleasant journey.

祝您旅途愉快!

20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!

21) All the best!万事如意。

22) Take care!多保重!

23) Good luck!祝您好运!

24) Thank you (very much)

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

25) Thanks a lot.多谢。

26) Thank you for coming.

谢谢您的光临。

27) Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感谢您在我们饭店下榻。

28) I’m very grateful to you.

非常感谢您。

29) It’s very kind of you.

谢谢,您真客气。

30) You are (most) welcome.

不用谢,不用客气。

31) Not at all.不用谢链册仿。

32) Don’棚纤t mention it.不用谢。

33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure)

很高兴能为您服务。

34) Glad to be of service.

很高兴为您服务。

35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。

36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。

37) Excuse me.对不起。

38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault.

非常抱歉,那是我的过错。

39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。

40) Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

41) Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起姿山,打扰了。

42) That’s all right.这没什么。

43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。

44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。

45) Let’s forget it.算了吧!

46) What can I do for you?

我能为您干点什么?

47) Can I help you?

48) 我能为您干点什么?

49) Is there anything I can do for you?

有什么能为您效劳的吗?

50) Just a moment, please.

请稍等一下。

51) Don’t worry about it别担心。

52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?)

对不起,请再说一遍好吗?

53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。

54) Who is speaking, please?

请问您是谁?(电话用语)

55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120.

我马上给您接301房间。

56) What number are you calling?

请问对方什么电话号码。

57) Who would you like to talk to?

请问受话人姓名?

58) Could you hold the line, please?

请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗?

59) Here are come letters for you.

这是您的信。

60) What a shame!多可惜!

61) I’m sorry to hear that!

听到这事我很难过。

62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。

63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it.

好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。

64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。

65) Let me wish you every success.

祝您一切顺利!

66) Happy New Year!新年快乐!

67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐!

68) Happy birthday to you!

祝您生日快乐!

69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜)

70) My hearty congratulations!

衷心祝贺您!

71) As you wish(or like)

随您的便。

72) Certainly.当然可以。

73) Of course.当然可以。

74) Go ahead and do what you like.

干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。

75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed.

对不起,这是不允许的。

76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。

77) Out of the question, I’m afraid.

恐怕不可能。

78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。

79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。

80) Go upstairs(downstairs).

上(下)楼。

81) Take the lift to the third floor.

乘电梯到三楼。

82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.

电梯间在大厅靠大门外。

83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.

大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。

84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。

85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar.

邮电所在酒吧对面。

86) The bank is next to the shop.

银行在小卖部隔壁。

87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk.

你可以收银外兑换钱。

88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?

问候及回答:

1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.

您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。

3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?

您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们嫌吵宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7. Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:

8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

**饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10. May I speak to your front office manager?

能和你们前台经理说话吗?

11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他芹乱侍现在不在。

12. Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗陪滚? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

祝贺语:

14. Congratulations!

祝贺您!

15. Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

16. Happy New Year!

新年快乐!

17. Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

18. Have a nice holiday!

假日快乐!

19. Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

20. Thank you (very much).

谢谢您(非常感谢)。

21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)

感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。

22. It’s very kind of you.

谢谢,您真客气。

23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.

不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。

24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)

非常高兴为您服务。

25. I am at your service.

乐意为您效劳。

26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.

很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。

28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让您久等了。

29. Sorry to interrupt you.

对不起,打扰您了。

30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.

对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。

31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.

没关系。 算了吧。

征询语:

32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?

我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?

33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.

好的。 请稍等一下。

34. May I use your phone?

我能借用您的电话吗?

35. Certainly. Yes, of course.

当然可以。 当然可以。

指路用语:

36. Go upstairs/downstairs.

上楼/下楼。

37. It’s on the second (third) floor .

在二(三)楼。

38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

39. This way ,please.

请这边走

40. Turn left /right.

往左转/右转。

41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大厅靠近大门。

42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.

在地下室走廊尽头。

提醒用语:

43. Mind (Watch) your step.

请走好。

44. Please be careful.

请当心。

45. Please don’t leave anything behind.

请别遗忘您的东西。

46. Don’t worry.

别担心。

47. Take it easy.

放心好了。

48. Please don’t smoke here.

请不要在这边抽烟。

告别语:

49. Goodbye. See you late.

再见。 待会见。

50. Good night.

晚安。

51. See you tomorrow.

明天见。

52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.

再见,谢谢您的光临。

53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再见,希望再见到您。

54. Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

其它:

1. Have you a reservation?

您有预定吗?

2. May I know your name and room number?

您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3. Here is your room key.

给您房间钥匙。

4. Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.

请去那边帐台付款。

5. Are these your baggage?

这些是您的行李吗?

6. May I take them for you?

我来帮您拿好吗?

7. What kind of rooms would you like?

您需要什么样的房间?

8. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

9. Sit down, please. Here is the menu.

请坐,给您菜单,先生。

10. May I take your order, sir?

您要点菜吗?

11. What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡还是茶?

12. Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

13. Service hours are:

(餐厅)供应时间是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

早餐7点到9点。 午餐11点半到1点半。 晚餐6点半到8点半。

14. Here is the bill. Please sign it.

15. 这是您的帐单,请签字。

征求意见用语:

1. How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

2. What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

3. Thank you for your comments (compliment, suggestions).

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

4. I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

5. In our hotel we don’t accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

6. It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

7. Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

8. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.

您必须赔偿。

9. Thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

10. I’ll look into the mater right away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

11. I assure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

12. Please don’t worry, sir (madam).

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

13. I’ll send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

14. I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

15. You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

简单的问候语知道就可以了,好多外国人也是会一点儿的中文的哦。做简单的交流是没有太大的问题的,实在不知道就百度咯。百度一下你就知道啦

我就是通过在线来学习的,每天学习的时间不用太多

只要每天坚持20分钟和老外互动就可以了,我上了差不多快三个月了

从刚开始只会说早上好宏镇到现在基本对话都已经不是问题了

Lz若是还很迷茫的话搏指,倒是可以先去这蔽银粗里试试然后在做决定也不迟的

wo persons sometimes discover a friend by the admiration which both entertain for a