入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 零基础英语 > 正文

零基础英语

酒店客房常用英语口语

zxc2023-06-09零基础英语1

酒店客房常用英语口语

在酒店工作中,比较常用到英语的是餐厅,前台,客房,礼宾,总机及销售。以下是我精心整理的酒店客房常用英语口语,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

1、Housekeeping .May I come in?

客房服务员。我能进来吗?

2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。

3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。

4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。

5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。

6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

这是我们宾馆的服务指南和橘汪谈电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。

7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?

对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫圆碰房间?

8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。

9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?

10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。

11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。

12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

请把要洗的'衣物放在洗衣袋中。

13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

快洗服务我们加收50%费用。

14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超陵姿过洗衣费的10倍。

15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。

16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。

17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

我马上给您再拿条毯子来。

18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

对不起,为此您需付罚金。

19、I’m awfully sorry about it.

我对此十分抱歉。

20、I do apologize for my mistake.

我为我的错误而道歉。

21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

对不起,给您添麻烦了。

22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。

23、GuestCWhy hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?

24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的行李送上来。

25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

客人: 这个枕套这么脏。

26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。

27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

客人:空调器出了问题。

GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。

28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。

29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?

我可以做夜床吗?

30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?

我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?

;