每天听VOA慢速英语有用吗?
每天听VOA慢速英语有用吗?
~~分享一下我之前听VOA的经验:我之前听VOA的时候,就是先慢,然后熟悉了在慢慢提速。
1、多听:一个新闻、素材多听两遍,有时候会听个5,6遍也是可以的,尤其是前期的时候;
2、多记:听的时候要记笔记,第一遍可以不记,但后来一定要记,为什么?看3!
3、多读:根据你的笔记看你能不能福输出新闻,不要求一样,但求相似度,当然,越高越好。
4、多背:当然不会一字一句,和3一样,记得的越多越好。 如果你基础差那就听VOA慢速英语,有基础了之后听VOA常速英语,你选择的听力一定要能够听懂他内容的70%,也就是听了之后你知道他在说什么,可能各中单词、细节没听清,但没有关系,都是正常现象!还有,听的时候千万不要拿着原文看,如果一边听不懂,就听两遍,两边不行听三遍,拿着原文边听边看,是没有效果的,你完全不知道你哪里没有听明白,那个单词没听出来~~~
voa常速英语
【VOA常速英语】生活多美好
The movie is about a man who liv
es in a small town who never really feels satisfied in his own community,
这部电影讲的是一个住在小镇上的男人,他在自己的社区里从来没有真正感到满足,
and he doesn't realize how important he is.
他没有意识到他是多么重要。
George Bailey means selflessness. George Bailey means caring.
乔治・贝利意味着无私。乔治・贝利意味着关心。
Daddy.
爸爸。
Zuzu, Zuzu, my little ginger snap, how do you feel?
祖祖,祖祖,我的小甜甜,你感觉怎么样?
And it's a beautiful message of hope.
这是一个美好的希望信息。
I think it's a wonderful festival.
我认为这是一个美妙的节日。
It is great to see our downtown so busy and with so many out-of-town visitors, and everyone is very happy and glad to be here.
我认为,在这个特殊的时期,这部电影带来的信息比以往任何时候都更加重要。
And you feel that here in town.
你在镇上也能感觉到这一点。
This year, I think we're expecting better than 20,000 for the 75th anniversary festival.
就我个人而言,我为住在贝德福德福尔斯感到非常自豪。
The local population and the pride, the sense of pride in this has increased every year.
你知道,仍然有一些人怀疑并认为这可能不是真的,但即使是这些人也喜欢这个想法。
I mean who wouldn't want to live in Bedford Falls?
我是说谁不想住在贝德福德福尔斯呢?
I was on the George Bailey Bridge.
我当时在乔治・贝利大桥上。
It must have been half 10, 11 o'clock last night.
我决定做一个经典的斜靠在桥上的动作。
I leant over the bridge, looking into the water.
我想,那到底是什么?
I looked up, and it was snowing.
我抬头一看,天在下雪。
Not much, but it was snowing.
不是很多,但确实正在下雪。
And for a Welshman coming to Seneca Falls, it's a wonderful life.
对于来到塞内卡・福尔斯的威尔士人来说,这是美好的生活。
That was the moment for me.
对我来说,那就是那一刻。
I'm feeling emotional just now just thinking about it.
我现在想起来就很情绪化。
The snow on the George Bailey Bridge, you couldn't write it.
乔治・贝利大桥上的雪,你写不出来。
Absolutely amazing.
绝对令人惊叹。
Sorry. I'm tearing up now.
抱歉的。我现在都要流泪了。
I believe that everyone can identify with George, so we have that opportunity to look at ourselves and realize that we too can make a difference.
我相信每个人都能认同乔治,所以我们有机会审视自己,认识到我们也可以做出改变。
Daddy, teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
爸爸,老师说每一次铃声响起,就有一个天使长了翅膀。
Look, Daddy, teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.