入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 成人商务英语 > 正文

成人商务英语

商务英语对话范例文本?

zxc2022-10-31成人商务英语21

Hello, I am Lucy from Canton sports shoes import-export Corporation and I am here to pick you up. 您好,我是广州运动鞋进出口公司的露西,我是来这里接您的。

钟珊珊 : Lucy,Nice to meet you! I am Susan. Thank you for being so kind and picking me up. 露西你好!很高兴见到你!我是苏珊。谢谢你的好意。

邢晨璐 : Don‘ t mention it! This is my pleasure ,And you are warmly welcome to our country. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.This is my colleague Angle

商务英语的对话,对货物租船运输方面的(时间、交货港等)?

啥意思,不明白提问,对外贸了解不多,法律上来说,free on board,卖方的风险承担义务由货物装上船时开始转移,术后语港口名为装运港,价格构成为交易成本,运费和保险由买方承担,由买方安排运输和投保。

商务英语10分钟对话,非常感谢!最好有翻译

商务英语包括很多方面,你是需要哪个方面的
这种对话不难找到,关键看你自己能够掌握多少
在现实中,遇到类似的情况,能否自如应对
希望我的回答对你有所帮助

建议你了解下“英语教练”互助教程
支付宝担保交易,试学7天,满意后再付款
不受时间、地点限制,让你随时随地学习
24小时人机对练,上百种常用情景对话,角色选择,让你记忆更加深,更容易掌握
并有专业老师全程跟踪辅导,为你量身定制学习方案
哈佛大学、耶鲁大学、清华大学教授组成权威专家团队强势打造
还有可能获得赠送的免费“真人一对一”陪练,价值上千元

直接百度一下“英语教练”就可以找到官网
或者点击先下面的LOGO向专家咨询一下学习英语方面的方法

商务英语对话范文精选

小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

商务英语对话范文一 Claims &Settlement

索赔与理赔

A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?

A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?

B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.

B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。

A: We understand your problem.

A:我很理解你们的困难。

B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.

B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。

A: What do you suggest for a settlement?

A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?

B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.

B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。

A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.

A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。

B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.

B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。

商务英语对话范文二 Packing & Shipment

包装与装运

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B:这点没有问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

商务英语对话范文三 Signing a Contract

签订合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。