打电话的英语口语对话
用英语来打电话,比起直接用英语与人对话要容易得多得多了。下面是我给大家整理的打电话的英语口语对话,供大家参阅!
外贸商务打电话的英语口语对话 1.It'sjustthematteroftheschedule,thatis,ifitisconvenientforyourightnow.
我只想讨论一下日程的问题,就是现在你们是否方便。
2.Wewilldoourbesttoshipthegoodsasearlyaspossible,andwefeelsurethattheshipmentwillbesatisfactorytoyouineveryrespect.
我们将尽力早日装运,并相信你方对这批货物会全方位满意。
3.Ibelievethatourpleasurecooperationovertheyearshasprovedustrustworthypartners.
我相信多年的友好合作,我们已经成了可信赖的伙伴。
4.Ican'tsayforcertainoff-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
5.I'mafraidthatwon'tbepossible,muchaswe'dliketo.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
6.Thankyouforyourcooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
7.Webelievethatthequalityisthesoulofanenterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
8.Qualityisevenmoreimportantthanquantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
9.Ithinkwemaybeabletoworktogetherinthefuture.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
10.Wewouldbegladtostartbusinesswithyou.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
11.Ourproductiscompetitiveintheinternationalmarket.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
12.Pleasebeawarethatthisisacrucialissuetous.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
13.Thisisourcommondesire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
14.Onbehalfofourcompany,I‘dliketosayhowdelightedwearetoreceiveyouhere.
谨代表我方公司,很高兴地在此迎接你
15.Idohopeyouwillvisitussomedaysoonsothatwemayreturnyourkindnessandhospitality.
我希望您们将可以很快访问我们,以便我们回报您们的热情招待。
商务打电话的英语口语对话 第一部分、自己不会说英语时的应急电话用语:不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。
(1) 请稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。
Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。
Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?
I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
第二部分、接电话的开场白: 拿起话筒的时候,可先用Hello. Good morning. Good afternoon. 等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。
(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。
Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
第三部分、问对方要找谁: 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
第四部分、请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who’s speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?
外贸打电话的英语口语对话 1.Hello,is this 4474716?
喂,是4474716号吗?
2.I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang.
我想和王先生讲话。
3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.
对不起,王先生现在不在。
4.May I know when he'll be back?
您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
5.This is his wife speaking.
我是他的妻子。
6.Can I take a message for him?
要我转告吗?
7.May I have your name,please?
请问您是谁?
8.Is he available?
他能接电话吗?
9.I'll just find out for you.
我给您看看他在不在?
10.Hello,are you still there?
喂,您没挂断吧?
11.Who is that speaking?
请问您是谁?
12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.
对不起我这么早打电话。
13.Who do you wish to talk to?
您要找谁呀?
14.Is Sue James in?
休・詹姆斯在吗?
15.Hello!Is Sue there?
喂!是休吗?
16.Yes,speaking.
是的,我就是。
②没找到人
17.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?
北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?
18.We have two Zhongs.
我们这里有两位先生姓钟。
19.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?
你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?
20.I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。