入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 企业英语 > 正文

企业英语

外贸英语中船证怎么说,内容是根据什么而写的?是信用证吗>?谢谢...?

zxc2022-06-09企业英语37

我们一般就用这个单词:CERTIFICATE.

内容当然是根据信用证来的啊,比如信用证规定了船的船龄和船籍,你就按信用证的原话打上就可以了,然后让船公司盖章,OK!

我们一般就用这个单词:CERTIFICATE. 内容当然是根据信用证来的啊,比如信用证规定了船的船龄和船籍,你就按信用证的原话打上就可以了

外贸英语词汇全

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的卖点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )