求一段在饭店点菜英语对话
1、A:Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点菜吗?
B:Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗?今日的例汤是什么?
A:That's minestrone,is that all right sir?
是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
B:Yeah,that's fine,and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
A:OK !.
好的!
B:And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
A:Boiled potatoes,OK?
…煮土豆。好的。
B:Thanks very much.
谢谢!
A:That's all right!
不客气!
2、Waitress: Are you ready to order now, sir?
服务生:先生,可以点菜了吗?
Jason: Yes, I'll have a steak, please.
杰森:可以,请给我一份牛排。
Waitress: How would you like the steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
服务生:牛排要几分熟的?是三分熟、五分熟,还是全熟的?
Jason: Rare, please.
杰森:要三分熟。
Waitress: Would you like something to drink?
服务生:您要喝什么饮料呢?
Jason: Coffee, please.
杰森:咖啡。
餐厅点餐注意事项
(1)Hi. May I take your order?您考虑好要点些什么了吗?
Yes. I'd like some/ a…是的,我想点…
在餐厅,服务员询问顾客点单的情况常用句型May I take your order, please?或者Are you ready to order?可以直接回答自己想要吃的食物即可。
(2)Anything else?还需要点什么吗?
No, thank you. That's it.就这些,谢谢。
Yes,…please.
当顾客点餐停顿后,服务员需要再与其确认下是否还有其它需要,可以用句型Anything else?来询问。如果还有需要,可以直接回答食物。如果没有了,可以回答No, thank you. That's it.
(3) For here or to go?在这吃还是打包。
餐厅提供在店内就餐,也提供打包的服务,所以店员可以用句型For here or to go?来询问。这是一个选择疑问句,可以根据自己的情况进行回答。
A: Can I take your order now? 现在可以请您点菜了吗?B: What’s today’s special?今天的特色菜是什么?A: Here’s the menu for specialty, sir. 这是特色菜菜单,先生。B: Thank you. 谢谢。 A: Welcome to our restaurant. What kind of dishes would you like? 欢迎您来我们饭店。 您喜欢什么样的菜肴?B: I like West Lake Fish in Sweet Sour Source and Dongpo Pork. 我喜欢西湖醋鱼和东坡肉。A: Anything else?还要些其他的东西么?B: No, thank you. 不用了, 谢谢。 A: Could I have the check, please? 我要结账。B: Here's the check. 这是账单。A: Can I pay for the bill by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付账吗?B: Yes, of course. Here's your receipt. 当然可以。这是您的收据。