急求一篇关于commission的商务英语对话
A: Hello, Mr. Kubat. I am glad to meet you here at the fair.
你好,Kubat先生,很高兴在交易会上见到你。
B: Likewise. Take a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?
我也很高兴。请坐,喝杯茶好吗?
A: Sure. Thank you. It seems your business is prosperous. There are many customers here.
好,谢谢。看起来生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临。
B: Yes, it's not too bad. Our sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.
是的,还可以。销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大。
A: Well, what do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?
哦,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?
B: That's a good idea. So far, we have several agents abroad.
这个主意不错。不过,目前我们在国外已有几家代理人。
A: We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-held tools. What do you think?
我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人。不知你们意下如何?
B: That sounds good.
听起来不错。
A: Then, what's your usual commission rate for your agents?
那么,你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?
B: Usually, we give a commission of 3% to our agents.
通常给百分之三。
A: 3% is too low, I think. You see, we have a lot of work to do in sales promotion such as advertising on radio or TV, printing booklets, leaflets, catalogues and so on. It all costs money. 3% is not enough.
我认为百分之三太低了。你知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做很多工作。比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子、传单和商品目录等。这一切花销,百分之三是不够的。
B: Don't worry. We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.
别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金。
A: You mean to say…
您的意思是……
B: Now, if you sell US$ 2 million worth of hand-held tools annually, we can only allow 3% commission. If the annual turnover exceeds US$ 5 million, you can get 5% commission. What do you think of that?
如你方手工工具的年销量为二百万美元,我们只能给百分之三的佣金。如果年销量超过五百万美元,你就可得到百分之五的佣金,你看如何?
A: It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?
这还差不多。那么,佣金如何支付?
B: We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment.
我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方。
A: All right. If it's okay, we would like to sign an agency agreement with you immediately.
那好。如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议。
B: Think it over. We hope to keep a good business relationship with you.
好好考虑一下,我们希望与你方保持良好的贸易关系。
A: Thank you for your help.
谢谢你们的关照。