情景翻译:假如你到机场去接一个国外客户,设想一下基本的接待时英语对话,将双方的中英文句子都写出来(20句)
A:May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.我是福州E时尚电子有限公司的本今明.刘。我是来着借你的。
B:Hi,Benjamin.Iam Michael Lee.Nice to meet you.你好本杰明,很高兴见到你。
A:Nice to meet you ,too,Michael Lee.我也很高兴见到你,Michael Lee
B:You can just call me Michael.你可以直接叫我Michael
A:Ok,How are you,Michael.好的,你好吗Michael.
B:Well,you know,it is a long trip.呃,你知道的,这的确是一个长途飞机。
A:We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. 那是我们送你到旅馆的专车
B:Oh,it is very nice。哦,你们的安排很不错
A:Yes,you can have a good rest in the hotel.嗯,你可以在宾馆好好休息。
B:Thank you for your arrangement.谢谢你的安排。
A:It is my pleasure.This way please.乐意为您效劳。这边请
B:Thank you.谢谢
A:This is our car.Please in.这是我们的车,请坐。
B:Thank you.谢谢。