商务英语的交易对话是怎样
We hope everything goes well and we're looking forward to cooperating with you in the future.
双方达成交易后,
我方说:希望一切都能进展顺利,期待将来能继续与您(贵方)合作。
求一篇商务英语有关应聘的对话
A: I see by your resume that you have been working?
从你的简历可以看出你一直在工作。
B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.
是的,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。
A: Tell me what you know about our company please.
请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么?
B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward,
who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs
5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.
好的,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额为10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。
A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?
关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?
B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the
United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in
the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.
贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。
A: What made you decide to change your job? 你为什么决定换工作?
B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career. 我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的事业。
A: May I ask you why you left the former company? 可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?
B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges. 因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。