有没有大师将下面这段话译成英语的啊“ 对待工作认真负责,善于沟通、协调有较强的组织能力与团队精神;
Treat serious and responsible work Good at communication Coordination has the strong organization ability and team spirit。
日常工作中常用的英语口语:
1. That's a touchy issue!
这是个辣手的问题!
2. I will be off-site and unreachable for the rest of the afternoon.
我要出去一下,下午就不要找我了。
3. I have totally sold out to your idea.
我百分之百地赞同你的意见。
4. You need to think creatively―outside the box.
你应该跳出惯有思维方式,去创造性地思考。
5. I hope John will join us. He is a fireball.
我希望约翰能加入我们,他是个精力充沛的人。
6. Let's push the boundaries on this project. We need something really innovative! Throw out the conventions, I want something edgy!
让我们冲破这个项目的条条框框,我们得找些真正的创新理念。不要管那些老惯例,我要的是创新。
7. Make your cubicle neat, tidy and make it a homey charm.
把你的办公桌弄得干净整洁,像家一样温馨。
8. My boss went nuclear on me today.
今天我的老板对我大吼大叫。
9. His proposal doesn't sit well with manager of the department.
他的议案不太合部门经理的意。
10. Her creative idea won her a lot of oohs and aahs from her co-workers.
她的创意为她赢得了同事们的一片赞叹声。
Treatment of a serious and responsible, good at communication, coordination with strong organizational ability and team spirit; lively and cheerful, optimistic, caring and good at teaching parallel; self-motivated, diligent in learning can improve their ability and comprehensive quality. In future work, I will be full of energy, assiduously to the spirit of hard work, stability and enhance their ability to work, and enterprise development.