剑桥学完学新概念
要看你多大了。是学完什么剑桥的几级。如果是少儿剑桥英语的三级的话。小孩在5、6年纪,可以学习新概念1,如果初中1年纪从新概念1中学起。初二从新概念2学起。 本人新概念老师。
剑桥雅思1听力原文,帮我翻译下谢谢
R: Good evening, City Police Station. Can I help you?
R: 早上好,市警察局,有什么可以帮你的吗?
W: Oh hello, I’d like to report a stolen briefcase, please. Example
W: 哦,你好,我要报警,包被偷了。 例子。
R: Just a minute and I’ll put you through.
R: 等一下,我帮你把电话接进去
Repeat
重复
P: Lost property. Can I help you?
P: 失物招领处,有什么能帮你的吗?
W: Oh, yes. I’ve had my briefcase stolen.
W: 哦,是的。我的包被偷了。
P: OK … I’ll take some details … Tell me what it looks like, first of all.
P: ok.....我做个详细记录。给我说下是它什么样子,首先。
W: Well … it’s a soft leather one, you know, not a heavy box-type like a man’s.
W: 好.......是个软皮包,你知道,不是男士很重的那种。
P: Mmm … and how does it close?
P:嗯.......包是怎么关的?(问包包是拉丝的还是纽扣的,是怎么关上的?)
W: It’s got buckles at the front ... two of them They’re gold-plated ones. Q1
W: 它正面有扣子,两个。是镀金的。
P: Fine … Was it locked?
P: 好,扣子锁上的吗?
W: No, I’m afraid not.
W:没有,恐怕没有。
P: Never mind. Any distinguishing features?
P:别担心,还有些什么特点吗?
W: Pardon?
W: 没听清
P: Any marks or badges on it that make it stand out?
P: 上面有什么记号或者徽章好辨识出来的吗?
W: Only the brand name.
W:只有牌子名
P: And where’s that?
P:在什么地方呢?
W: It’s on the back … at the bottom in the left-hand corner. It’s Sagi. Oh and Q2
there’s a scratch … it’s quite bad but small … directly above the brand
name. I did it recently putting it on my bike.
W: 在后面.......在左手边的下面的角上。是Sagi。哦,还有一个刮痕,很严重但是很小。就在牌子名的上面。我最近把包放在自行车上弄到的。
P: Right, got that. So, what did you have inside the briefcase?
P: 好的,知道了。然后,你包里有些什么东西?
W: Well all my papers from college. It’s so frustrating but, thank goodness for
computers, I haven’t lost them completely!
W: 我学校的论文。真令人沮丧,但是还好有电脑(电脑备份),我还没有完全丢失他们。
P: Yes, you’re lucky.
P: 是的,你真幸运。
W: I had my wallet in my pocket so I didn’t lose that but there were also my pens Q3
which I got for my birthday and a novel I was planning to read on the train.
W: 我的钱包在我的口袋里,所以没有丢。但是我的笔,作为生日礼物的那支笔,还有一本小说,我准备在火车上读的小说。
P: Right. Where exactly did you lose the briefcase?
P: 好,你具体是在什么地方丢的?
W: Well … I couldn’t believe it. I was standing on the platform … it was right
next to me.
W: 好......我简直不能相信。我就站在站台上。包就在右边,靠近我的地方。
P: You were holding it?
P:你拿着它的吗?
W: I’d just put it down on the floor but I could almost feel it beside me. I was Q4
watching for my tram because sometimes it comes early and then next time I
looked, my briefcase wasn’t there.
W: 我只是把它放在地上,但是我可以感觉到它在我边上。我正在看我的那次列车,因为有时候它来的早。然后再一次看的时候,我的包就不在了。
P: And what time was this?
P: 大概是什么时候?
W: Ah … it was … it must have been about 5.20 … no a bit later. I’d say 5.30 Q5
because it was just getting crowded and the train normally comes at about
twenty-five to six.
W: 额.....是......那时候医改已经5.20了......不还要晚些....应该说已经5.30因为已经开始拥挤了,通常火车是5.35来。