入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 正文

英语口语

给我一个关于旅游英语的3情景对话

zxc2021-11-19英语口语49

STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip.


史都尔:还好这趟行程我有带夹克来。
SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter.


雪伦:是啊,我不知道华盛顿特区的冬天这么冷。
STUART: What would you like to do today?


史都尔:今天想做什么?
SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House.


雪伦:我真的觉得应该去参观白宫。
STUART: I thought we could go to some of the museums.


史都尔:我觉得可以去参观博物馆。
Don't you want to see the museums?


你不想去吗?
SHARON: Of course. But today I feel like seeing the White House.


雪伦:当然想啊,但是今天我想去白宫。
 We should see it first, because it's the most famous historical building here.


我们应该先去那里,因为它是这里最有名的历史建筑。
STUART: I don't agree. I think the Capitol building is the most famous.


史都尔:我不这么认为,美国国会大厦才是最有名的。
But okay. If you want to see the White House, we'll go see it.


不过没关系,如果你想去白宫,那就去吧。
I'm just afraid it will be boring.


我只是怕会很无聊。
SHARON: Boring? How can it be boring? It sounds very interesting to me.


雪伦:无聊?怎么会呢?我觉得很有趣啊。
STUART: But it's the White House. The president and his family live there.


史都尔:白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方。
They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.


他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已。
SHARON: No, that's not true.


雪伦:不是这样。
The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.


白宫很大,有很多历史文物。
The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.


导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到。
STUART: Hmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.


史都尔:如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行。
Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.


因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的。
SHARON: I'm sure the security is very tight.


雪伦:我相信保安工作一定很严谨,
Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.


可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器。
STUART: So I can't take my gun then.


史都尔:那么我就不能带枪啰!
SHARON: Don't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.


雪伦:别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪。
STUART: Yes, it's true I don't.


史都尔:我的确没有。
SHARON: You shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!


雪伦:你不应该说这种话,会被抓去的。
STUART: What? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?


史都尔:什么?会有人因为我开玩笑就逮捕我?
Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?


会有人在这餐桌上就将我逮捕吗?
SHARON: No. But if you say something like that in the White House,


雪伦:不是,不过如果你在白宫说那样的话,
they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.


他们就会当真。有时候你玩笑开得太过火了。
TUART: I'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.


史都尔:我会小心的,别担心,我并不想被联邦调查局的人逮捕。
But how long does the White House tour last?


不过参观白宫要多久?
SHARON: I'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour.


雪伦:我不确定,我想大概一小时。
STUART: Alright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.


史都尔:好的,我们吃完早餐就搭出租车去。
SHARON: First I want to look in the travel guide.


雪伦:我先看看旅游指南。
Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.


很可能早上不开放参观。
STUART: That's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?


史都尔:那倒是。你还要咖啡吗?
SHARON: No, I'm fine.
雪伦:不了,这样就够了